Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
"You" refers to a person having booked a seminar with Bioresonance Training, Naturheilpraxis Matthias Jacob and Ruediger Grabosch GbR
"We" and "us" refers to Bioresonance Training, Naturheilpraxis Matthias Jacob and Ruediger Grabosch GbR
- Cancellation must be in writing. Cancellations are free of charge if you cancel within 14 days of having booked your seminar, as long as the day on which you make your cancellation is more than 28 days away from the starting date of the seminar. If you cancel your booking later than within 14 days of having booked your seminar, and the day on which you make your cancellation is more than 28 days away from the starting date of the seminar we will charge you a cancellation fee of £ 50.00 (fifty Pound Sterling) for each seminar that you cancel. If you cancel your booking within between 28 and 11 days of the start of the seminar we will charge you 50% of the course fee. If you cancel your booking within 10 days of the start of the seminar or don't attend the seminar without cancellation we will charge you 100% of the course fee.
- All payments are due 5 days after the date of the booking confirmation. We prefer payment by bank transfer. Please do not send cash in the mail. Payment should be in Euros (EUR) or Pound Sterling (GBP). Pound Sterling rate is the current rate according to Google, rounded up to the nearest full Pound amount. Please ensure that you pay your bank for the transfer costs incurred at both ends of the transaction, so that Bioresonance Training receive the full amount due. We cannot pay the cost of receiving your transfer. Please ensure that your full name and the name and dates of the seminar you are paying for is included on the bank application form.
- We reserve the right to cancel a seminar if the minimum number of participants has not been reached 10 days before the start of the seminar, in which case we will refund any payments you have made to us in full. We have no liability to you for any cost, loss or damage incurred due to cancelling a seminar. The same applies to force majeure, including sickness of the lecturer. In this case we have the right to cancel the seminar at any time.
- All bookings will be processed on a 'first come first served' basis. In case a seminar is fully booked, we will do our best to offer you an alternative date.
- All course materials presented during our seminars are proprietary information. All rights, including translation, reprinting and duplication of seminar materials, or parts thereof, remain with Bioresonance Training, Matthias Jacob and Ruediger Grabosch. No part of the course materials may be reproduced, including electronic reproduction, copying and distribution for public events, without prior written consent of Matthias Jacob and Ruediger Grabosch.
No audio or video recording is permitted during the seminar except with our written consent.
- Learning the Bioresonance Method and Bioenergetic Testing can be difficult or impossible due to various blockages. These include, for example, laterality disorders, reaction blocks, as well as blockages in the emotional and mental- psychological area. You declare yourself prepared to accept Bioresonance treatments that will help in resolving such blockages.
- The booking conditions and all information in our publicity are correct at the time of printing. We reserve the right to make changes to the booking conditions and the information in our publicity at any time without prior notice. Place of jurisdiction is Essen, Germany.