Your privacy is important to Bioresonance training. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that [NAME] collects, and the ways in which Bioresonance training uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Bioresonance training may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including booking a seminar);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including requesting information, booking a seminar);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including subscription to newsletter); and
- any other information that you send to Bioresonance.Training.
Using personal information
Bioresonance training may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Bioresonance training discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Bioresonance training may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Bioresonance training will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Bioresonance training will store all the personal information you provide on a secure server in germany.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Bioresonance training is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Bioresonance training
Bioresonance training – Matthias Jacob & Rüdiger Grabosch GbR
Office: Kunkelsberg 34
45239 Essen, Germany
Phone: +49-201-320 349 40
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.